04 May 2010

hang 'em high

Well, the silly Labour woman that knocked on my door to harangue me about the 'two horse race' in our constituency got it all back to front didn't she? She forgot (as have several gov't ministers today apparantly), who works for who. Nah, forgot is too kind: I think they've grown used to the idea that we are there to serve them, not the other way around.

I hate to disillusion the poor lass, but you just had your job interview and I regret to say that on this occasion you have not got it.

What is a vote for anyway? Is it to vote for a bunch of people you don't believe in to stop the other bunch of people you don't believe in getting in? Or, is it, by Isis, to vote for something you actually do believe in? If you don't vote for something you do believe in, however will you ever get something you do believe in?

Ah well, they have what's coming coming, and I can't say I'm sorry about it. Hang 'em high.

No comments: