29 February 2008
This is another good response to that sort of person/argument/thing.
Happy Leaping Day
27 February 2008
25 February 2008
This Orpington was the size of a Sherman tank though there is nothing in the picture to scale it by.
Ben wanted that one, obviously.
..and he caught a runaway.
And how about you? Would you like to come live in Lancashire?
We both fell for these dark lovely girls. A rare breed called, called.............oh, it'll come to me tomorrow.
12 February 2008
2. Celebrate by trying to mate with individuals who display favourable survival characteristics. (genetic recombination)
3. go around dressed up as the creatures we have evolved from,
4. Hold interactive species learning 'seminars' etc.
5. Raise a cup of tea in his honour! (He married into the Wedgewood family, it seems only fair to salute with a tea cup!)
6. Take a beagle out for a long walk. Or if you see one, pet it. (better ask first if you may)
7. Get kids to ask their biology teachers about Mr Darwin, just to get things started.
8. If it is winter where you live, do not feed the birds but go watch them a bit.